(51) For the end, a Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came to him, when he had gone to Bersabee.
(54) For the end, among Hymns of instruction by David, when the Ziphites came and said to Saul, Behold, is not David hid with us?
(57) For the end. Destroy not: by David, for a memorial, when he fled from the presence of Saul to the cave.
(59) For the end. Destroy not: by David for a memorial, when Saul sent, and watched his house to kill him.
(60) For the end, for them that shall yet be changed; for an inscription by David for instruction, when he
(102) A Prayer for the Poor; when he is deeply afflicted, and pours out his supplication before the Lord.
This Psalm is a genuine one of David, though supernumerary, composed when he fought in single combat with