The Indian Revised Version Holy Bible in the Telugu language of India
copyright © 2017 Bridge Connectivity Solutions
Language: తెలుగు (Telugu)
Translation by: Bridge Connectivity Solutions
Status of the project:
- Stage 1 - Initial Drafting by Mother Tongue Translators -- Completed
- Stage 2 - Community Checking by Church -- Completed
- Stage 3 - Local Consultant (Theologian/Linguist) Checking -- Completed
- Stage 4 - Church Network Leaders Checking -- Completed
- Stage 5 - Further Quality Checking -- In Progress
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license 4.0.
You have permission to share and redistribute this Bible translation in any format and to make reasonable revisions and adaptations of this translation, provided that:
- You include the above copyright and source information.
- If you make any changes to the text, you must indicate that you did so in a way that makes it clear that the original licensor is not necessarily endorsing your changes.
- If you redistribute this text, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Pictures included with Scriptures and other documents on this site are licensed just for use with those Scriptures and documents.
For other uses, please contact the respective copyright owners.
Note that in addition to the rules above, revising and adapting God's Word involves a great responsibility to be true to God's Word. See Revelation 22:18-19.
This module was generated by eBible.org
on 20 Jul 2019 from source files dated 1 Dec 2018.